- International Communication
- Human Resources Management
- Translation and interpreting
- Business Administration
- Media and communication
- Marketing in Tourism.
- Availability for min. 3 months (summer: between May and October)
- Fluent English
- Foreign language knowledge: French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Russian are considered as advantage
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to work in team.
What we offer:
- Work in professional and friendly environment
- Intercultural awareness
- Experience in the field of studies
- Shared accommodation at the cost of 150 € per month
- Discount 50% for food at the neighborhood restaurant
- Transfer from the airport to the accommodation.
If you have such candidates available, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at all times with the CVS of interested students. As the internship is unpaid, all candidates are advised to apply for Erasmus + scholarship, however, it is not a requirement.
For any further questions, I will remain at your disposal.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.